Blame it on the Books

We have a healthy but addictive obsession with all things books.

Review

Review

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Bree's Best Books of 2014


Follow on Bloglovin

In 2014, I read over 90 books. I read science fiction, romance, fantasy, middle school, and non-fiction, and new authors and old authors. In all, I found myself disappointed with many of the reads because I'm such a picky reader. There were a few that made my awesome list. Most of them released this year, but not all of them.

I don't have much to say about any of these books (except what i wrote in my reviews) but I do have to say that I connected with each of these books on an emotional level. I had to relate to the characters and feel them through the author's words. So if you haven't read any of these books, go pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment