Blame it on the Books

We have a healthy but addictive obsession with all things books.

Review

Review

Blog Archive

Monday, January 19, 2015

The One Thing

Follow on Bloglovin


What do you do when you find out that you're in a dead end relationship? For Ginger the answer is clear, you get out and don't look back. The problem she has now is how she is handling the pain of the failed relationship. Join Ginger for the ride of her life.

Get your copy of Briana Gaitan's The One Thing at amazon.com


First, let me offer my congratulations to Briana Gaitan on the release of The One Thing. I was introduced to Briana on a FB book release party. I read a sample of her work and was hooked. Then, to my glee and surprise, I was offered the opportunity to obtain an ARC of The One Thing. I started reading it at about 10:00 pm and didn't put it down until I was done, 2:30 am. Yes, I was dragging the next day, but OMG (forgive the text speak) I kept thinking to myself. "Just one more page, just one more page, one more chapter." Once you pick it up, you will fall in love with the characters. I found myself rooting for Ginger to get out of a toxic relationship, for her to get help with her issues and for her to find true love. I'm a sucker for romance, and the underdog. This book has it all. Love, life and  music. Who could ask for anything more? I totally give this book a 5 STAR or PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR rating

WARNING: There are some R rated situations in the novel, so this is not appropriate for our younger readers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment