1) It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han - I got the entire series from the sale rack at Books a Million and I've just been waiting for summer to come so I can finish it. It only seems fitting.
2) Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel - Even though I've already this one, It gave me such a great book hangover and I cant wait to read it again.
3) We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - I've heard so many great things, and I've read a lot of great reviews so I've been dying to read it! Also that cover is so gorgeous.
4) When Summer Ends by Isabelle Rae - I don't know much about this book but the synopsis looks good and my cousins been badgering me to read it. With Summer in the title it sounds like a good time!
5) Meant To Be by Lauren Morill - I'm completely obsessed with this cover, it's stunning and it seems like a cute summer read.
6) This is what Happy Looks Like - Jennifer E. Smith - Even though someone spoiled the end for me, it still looks like another cute summer read that'll make me swoon.
7) Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige - All summer reading lists need at least one dark book and this ones it. Not only is it dark but it also sounds suspenseful and different!
8) Open Road Summer by Emery Lord - I've heard great things about this and the cover just makes it look adorable and like a fun read.
9) A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin - Technically not a summer read but it's been on my to-do list for the longest time and I refuse to watch the show until I read the book so hopefully I can get too it soon
10) What I thought was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick - So far Huntley Fitzpatrick is my go to summer read and I've been saving this one until I can get to the beach!
Those are the books you'll find in my beach bag! What will you be bringing? If you made a post leave a link below, I'd love to check it out :)