Every week we talk about our favorite Top Tens, it's a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week we're talking about our Top Ten Movies and Shows. The only thing I love talking about more than books, is Television and Movies. The only magazine subscription is to Entertainment Weekly and I read it religiously, so i'm very excited for this Top Ten List
1) Once Upon A Time - Even when I was little the story of Rumplestilstkin was my favorite and it makes me so happy that he's a main character. I've re-watched every princess movie a hundred times over and these story retelling are so intricate (and complicated!) that I can't help but lose myself. Cannot wiat to see how they incorporate Frozen!
2) Criminal Minds - Okay so I had the HUGEST crush on Reid through my entire middle school years, now its a tad bit more normal but still this shows pretty amazing. It's full of intricate crimes were we get to see everything from the Unsub's point of view and the agents trying to catch them
3) The Simpsons - This is a family classic that never fails to cheer me up. It has all sorts of humor both deadpan and corny. Even though its been on for about a million years, I still love it.
4) Arrow - As a huge super-hero nerd (mostly because of my even bigger nerd of a brother) this is a must see every week at my house. Even though we know what happens in the comic-books it's still exciting to see it come to life every wednesday.
5) Sherlock - This is one of the most intense and intricate shows that I've seen in a really long time. Moriarty is one of my favorite villians and Benedict Cumberbatch's hair is the most magnificent part of the show.
My list could keep going and going but I want to get a few movies in!
6) (500) Days of Summer - I know this one isn't popular with a lot of people because there's no happy endings but that is my favorite part. I love the realism and the humor, the fact the Matthew Gubler plays a side character helps too.
7) Meet the Robinsons - This is my favorite Disney movie, not only does it crack me up but it inspires me and makes we want to get up and start working towards my dream or at least get up from the couch.
8) Perks of being a Wallflower - I can't watch this movie without crying big fat tears. I can't help it mostly it's personal because I understand through what Charlie and Patrick are going through but I also really love the story.
9) Pride and Prejudice - It's one of those movies that I can watch over and over and never get tired. There's the romance and the sweetness and what girl isn't in love with Mr.Darcy?
10) Across The Universe - Last but not least my favorite musical. I went through a pretty obsessive Beatles phase and England phase and a (hot) British guy meeting a fighting for the cause american girl plot made me happy and warm inside.
Bonus! Currently Binge-Watching: Pretty Little Liars - I know i am so behind! I should have watched this show a long time ago, but when it first started I was reading the books so I wanted to finish those and now I finally have a chance to catch up. It is amazing! Strongly regret not watching it sooner.
Those are my Top 10 movies and T.V Shows! What are your favorites? Do we have any of the same? If you made a post feel free to leave a link below :)