Blame it on the Books

We have a healthy but addictive obsession with all things books.

Review

Review

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Guest Post: Kelli McCracken


Follow on Bloglovin

Guest Post

‘You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.’—Robin Williams
One of my favorite questions on interviews is to tell the interviewer a little bit about myself. I normally have one response. I'm just a crazy lady who listens to the voices in her head and writes stories about these pesky people.
Some people say I have a sense of humor. Who'da thunk it? ;-)
Most days you’ll find me knee deep in chocolate bars, coffee, and kooky characters. I’m a connoisseur of chocolate, professional percolator, and a master in the art of procrastination.
I've been writing since I was 13 years old (11 if you count poetry). I write paranormal romance, though it's on the lighter side. In fact, my debut novel, What the Heart Wants, was mistaken for a contemporary romance by a lot of readers. There are more paranormal elements in the subsequent books. I do plan to write a few contemporary novels soon, but paranormal is my chosen genre.
If you’ve never heard of me, I’m the author of Soulmate Series. Soulmate follows the lives of Dylan McBride, Heaven Lewis, and Layne Perry, a trio of Psi with a fate like no other—to save the human race. There are currently 4 books in this series, and I have two more planned.

Here’s a little teaser for the latest book: What the Heart Desires



​ 
In addition to Soulmate, I have a novella, Only in Time. Though it’s not part of my series, it too rides a fine line between paranormal and contemporary romance. In 2015, I’ll be releasing the sister story to Only in Time, but this book will be a full-length novel.

Did I mention that I’m participating in NaNoWriMo this month? You betcha. I’m working on a previously released short story called, Heartstrings. I guess you could say that 2015 will be a busy year for me with book releases.

If you’d like to learn more about me, you can visit me at http://www.kellimccracken.com

Feel free to follow me on Facebook and/or Twitter. I love chatting with readers. Until then, love and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment