The One Thing is book two in the Hollywood Timelines series. Releasing on Jan 16th, this New Adult Romance will have you falling in love with Ginger. What should you know before picking it up? How is it different from The Last Thing? Here are some storyline tidbits~
1. It can be read as a standalone or after The Last Thing. The book takes place in both Hollywood and Nashville.
2. In The Last Thing, we watched Ginger begin her downwards spiral. Will this party girl get a happy ending? Ginger isn't much like Quinn. She's quirky, funnier, spoiled, and careless. She sorta reminds me of...
3. Yes, this novel will give you lots more Quinn and Chase!
4. In The Last Thing, Ginger was in love with that douchebag, Barrett.
But now we meet a not so douchebag Caspian. Who is all kinds of goofy grins and shy.
5. We meet lots of new characters, including Caspian's family...which happens to include 3 older hunky brothers. Maybe the Norwood brothers should get a book of their own? They're just as fun and cute as some other brothers we all love.
....without the blood sucking of course.
AVAILABLE ON JANUARY 16TH 2015PREORDER NOW for 99 cents!!!
Add to your Goodreads shelf
When everything falls apart, he's the one thing that holds me together.
Ginger Teague may seem like your typical Hollywood actress with the famous boyfriend, designer clothes, money, and hit TV show, but constantly being in the public eye has its downside.
People seem more interested in her chaotic relationship with her on again/ off again boyfriend than her acting career,and Ginger isn't dealing with her new found fame in a way she always envisioned. She masks her unhappiness with too many parties and an unhealthy habit of binge drinking. As much as she wants love, men find her as a pretty amusement, not the type of girl you take home to mom and dad.
When she meets Caspian Norwood, they quickly begin a regimen of flirty emails.
He's a struggling musician that doesn't quite fit her idea of the perfect boyfriend.
He's older, mysterious, cultured, knows exactly what to say and do in all the right situations, and Ginger can't help falling for him. But the world is against them, pushing them apart, and it's beginning to feel as if they are only meant to be friends.
The One Thing is book two in the Hollywood Timelines series. You met Ginger in The Last Thing, now hear her love story.