Blame it on the Books

We have a healthy but addictive obsession with all things books.

Review

Review

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 21, 2015

BLOSSOM BY CATHY JACKSON

Follow on Bloglovin

A MUST READ


This was a dream come true. Often times we get to happily ever after and that is it. We are left to wonder what happened after those words. Cathy Jackson has given us a very clear picture of what comes next. In Bloom, if you haven't read it do it before you read Blossom, we get to meet Phoenix and John. We see them become friends and in the end even more. I don't know about other readers, but I fell in love with the characters and it was bittersweet when I got to the end, even knowing that it was a happy ending. Blossom takes up where Bloom leaves off and tells us of the struggles that they face even in their happily ever after. There are tears, ugly cry tears people so make sure you have tissues, and laughs. There are smiles, blushes and a lot of passion. It is not often that someone can present the kind of intimate passion without resorting to detailed graphic scenes, but Cathy Jackson has achieved it. Get ready to meet more of the sexy Westerling men and see the sparks fly when they all get together. There is nothing more that I like than a good book, this exceeded all my expectations. Don't miss out on an awesome book. I can't wait for what comes next. Look for big things coming from Cathy Jackson, I know I am.







Pre-order your copy now.







No comments:

Post a Comment