Blame it on the Books

We have a healthy but addictive obsession with all things books.

Review

Review

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

THREE CHEERS FOR CLEAN ROMANCE!!! (Bella)

Follow on Bloglovin

 Pre-Order MY HEART STOOD STILL by Lori Copeland



MARCH 1, 2015 cannot get here soon enough! I am so very glad when I can find a great CLEAN romance. I'm not all about the erotica, just not my thing. I love the sweet clean romantic love story. And Lori Copeland delivered that and so much more in her book, My Heart Stood Still. She hit the floor running with the opening scene and barely gave you time to catch your breath. The tension between Anne Marie and Walker is palpable. You will be caught up in their adventure from page one! Don't miss out.


I give it a Passed out on the floor!







No comments:

Post a Comment