Blame it on the Books

We have a healthy but addictive obsession with all things books.

Review

Review

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Books I'm reading (Bree)

Follow on Bloglovin

Here are some of the books I have on my to-read list. These are all books provided to me from the publisher for an honest review. Be expecting reviews soon! Remember to follow the blog for updates!

Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love #2)

I love, love, love Jessica Park's books. I can't wait to get started. I just hope it tops Left drowning.

Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze #5)

by 
 I am a huge fan of Abbi, but I have to admit. The first Cage book left me disappointing, and this book seems to take the same hard hit with fans. I only hope this book saves my view of Cage.

Better When He's Bad (Welcome to the Point #1)

by 

 What can I say about Jay? Love her books, love her men , and I know I will love Bax!

The Moment We Began (Fairhope #2)

by 

I had never heard of this author before, but it looked interesting so I agreed to review it. I love finding new authors to brag about.

No comments:

Post a Comment