Blame it on the Books

We have a healthy but addictive obsession with all things books.

Review

Review

Blog Archive

Monday, April 6, 2015

L.A. Cotton does it again! SALVATION AND SECRETS


PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY



****NOT RECOMMENDED FOR READERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18****




REVIEW OF ARC COPY

When I last left Chastity Falls I was hyperventilating, I needed to find out what would happen to Ana and Jackson. Well true to her word L.A. Cotton has delivered. The world of Chastity Falls gets more and more interesting by the moment! If you haven't read Loyalty and Lies, get on the ball and catch up. Ana and Jackson are characters who I would love to meet. Their relationship is enough to tear your heart out. Romeo and Juliet may never have faced the challenges that our favorite couple face! I'm still rooting for them. The only negative thing I have to say is... I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL SUMMER FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!!!


























Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment